YouTube is one of the most popular websites in the world today. Everyone use it to watch the most popular and the most interesting videos around the world. It has its own iOS and Android App to give users the best experience available.
Being the most popular video uploading website, you can find everything uploaded there, including latest songs, podcasts, tv shows, comedy shows etc. But, YouTube has a big disadvantage. A lot of people want to just to listen music, tv show etc. and to not watch them. They want to use YouTube like a audio player. By default, YouTube does not allow this, because when you try to open another app with YouTube app in background, the audio and video stop playing.
I am going to show you a cool trick for all iOS users out there so you can play YouTube Audio in background while using another app.
Play YouTube Audio in Background Without Jailbreak
To make this trick work, you don’t have to jailbreak your device. So, anyone can use this trick in their devices. This tricks works for all iOS Devices, iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
Also, this trick only works with web version of YouTube. If you try this in YouTube App, it will not work.
Follow these steps to play YouTube Audio in Background :
- Find Safari Browser in your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch and launch it.
- In URL Field type youtube.com and wait until the web loads.
- Go to Search Field and type the name of the video you want to listen in background while using another app.
- Tap on the video and wait until it loads and start playing.
- When the video loads and start playing, press the Home Button in your device. The audio will be interrupted but don’t worry.
- After you go to your homescreen by pressing Home Button, swipe your screen up to open your device Control Center.
- In Control Center, you will notice audio buttons and the name of your video.
- Press Play Button and audio of the video should begin playing.
You can now enjoy your audio playing in the background. Even if you lock your device will Lock Button, the audio will not be interrupted.
You can also control the volume of your background audio in control center or via your devices lockscreen.
You can create some audio playlists in your YouTube Account and you can enjoy them listening in the background.
Also, this method works for different websites and companies like YouTube, which offer video and audio uploading services but don’t have background playing as a feature.
- Also Read : How to get Paid Apps for Free With & Without Jailbreak
- Also Read : Watch Free Movies Online in your iPhone
- Also Read : How to improve your device Battery Life
This was the guide to tell you the trick How to Play YouTube Audio in Background Without Jailbreak for all iOS devices.
Hope you Enjoyed it and Thank You for Reading !