Play Nintendo Games Online on iPhone Without Jailbreak – 2015
We all know Nintendo. The famous game console who revolutionized the way we play games. Now, it isn’t used as much as it used to. Almost everyone nowdays use iPhone, PS4 or Xbox One as a gaming console. But, there are still loyal fans to this console and its old school games. We all have played Super Mario, Duck Hunt etc. and for those how want to play these games again, feel nostalgic and want to remember old times once more, then i have a solution for you. These games are available in iOS Device, with some different emulators, who convert these games to be played into iOS System. For most of us, jailbreaking our devices mean that we can get these emulators from Cydia. But, what if you have not jailbreak your device ? Then you can still play these games by installing emulators without Jailbreaking. Follow these guides :
- Install SNES Emulator on iOS without Jailbreaking
- Install GBA Emulator on iOS without Jailbreaking
- Install NDS4IOS Emulator without Jailbreaking
But if you don’t want to install any apps, tweak or emulator in your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch then you can play Nintendo games online on iOS without Jailbreaking by following this post until the end.
How to Play Nintendo Games Online on iOS Without Jailbreaking
To make this method work, you only need your iOS Device ( iPhone, iPad or iPod ) and a working internet connection.
- Open Safari or any browser you want in your device and in URL Field type : webn.es . After you open this website, you should see a few NES games listed there :
- To make this look even better or to access quickly, you can add it to your homescreen and it will look like a native app. Hit the Share button and then ” Add to your HomeScreen “. The webNES icon should be added to your homescreen after these actions.
- If you don’t like the game listed to this website, you can load your own NES ROMs from your Dropbox account by hitting ” + ” on top-right.
- Tap on any game name to start playing. you will notice a new screen with D-Pad and A,B & Select, Start buttons in it.
- Turn your iPhone in Landscape Mode to make the screen look better and use entire screen.
- webNES works even better on iPad :
webNES simulator website might not be as smooth as a native emulator which you get from Cydia or install it without jailbreak, but it is a pretty cool website, where you can try and play some retro games and what’s even more cooler is that you can run this website emulator not even in iOS but even in Android devices.
- Also Read : How to Install GBA Emulator without Jailbreak
- Also Read : How to Install SNES Emulator without Jailbreak
Please Share this post with your Google+, Facebook or Twitter friends and comment down below if you have any question or problem.
Thank You for Reading !