They were first used by popular messaging system Whatsapp and after few months, Apple integrated them to their devices keyboard. Every iPhone, iPad or iPod user can add and use different Emojis when they write an email, during texting or taking notes. They are easy accessible right from your standard iOS keyboard.
You can choose from hundreds of emojis coming with iOS installation. Apple said that There are actually 300+ different emojis integrated in iOS keyboard. With their latest update, iOS 8.3, they added new skin tones for some emojis.
If you don’t know How to Add Emoji Keyboard iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, then read down below.
How to Add Emoji Keyboard iPhone, iPad or iPod
How to Add Emoji Keyboard to iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Go to your device Settings App.
- Tap on General.
- Scroll Down and find the Keyboard Tab and open it.
- Now tap on Keyboards.
- Then Tap on Add New Keyboard.
- A big list with a lot of languages is available. Scroll down and find ” Emoji “.
- Tap on ” Emoji ” and click Done.
How to Use Emoji Keyboard in iOS
If you don’t know How to Activate Emoji Keyboard on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch then first you should go to a text field; Whatsapp, Email, Status Update etc. and tap on text field so the iOS keyboard will be visible and accessible.
- Tap on Globe Icon when the keyboard is accessible.
- If you have multiple keyboards installed, you should tap and hold the Globe Icon and then choose Emoji when the list with all installed keyboard popups.
- Once Done with Emoji and Globe Icon, the keyboard will be transformed to a keyboard full with animated character.
- When you do not need Emoji Keyboard anymore, press the Globe Icon again and the standard keyboard will be available.
When you activate your Emoji Keyboard, you have access to a lot of different Emojis. You can use the icons at the bottom of the keyboard to switch emoji themes or swipe left and right to view more for each theme.
Tap on Clock Icon to access the recent used Emojis and if you are in iOS 8.3 or later, you can change the skin tone of some emoji. To do this, Tap and hold an emoji icon to see different skin tone variations. After you choose a skin tone, it will be saved as the default.
This is the complete guide How to Add Emoji Keyboard iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch and How to Use Emoji Keyboard in any iOS Device.
- Also Read : The Best iOS Keyboard Apps
If you have any problem or question, write it down below in comment section.
Thank You for Reading !