Firstly, the WhatsApp Web Feature was available only for Android Users. WhatsApp said that they web service will become available for iPhone and iOS Users soon.
For those who don’t like waiting, a new jailbreak tweak was published which allows you to use WhatsApp Web on Pc with your iPhone. You can read more about this method by clicking the link below:
The main reason WhatsApp Web Company gave for not being available on iOS and iPhone was due to platform limitations.
How to Set Up and Use WhatsApp Web with iPhone and iOS
Before starting the setup process, please read these notes:
- Your iPhone must be connected to the internet and the WhatsApp App should be installed to your device.
- The latest version of WhatsApp is needed to make the WhatsApp Web work.
- You need to have the latest version of Chrome, Firefox or Safari installed on your computer.
How to Set Up WhatsApp Web on Pc and Use it with iPhone and iOS
Follow the steps below to learn how to set up and use WhatsApp Web on Pc using with iPhone and iOS:
Step 1: Open the browser on your computer and visit web.whatsapp.com. After the page is loaded, a QR Code will appear on the screen.
Step 2: Now, launch the WhatsApp on your iPhone.
Step 5: After WhatsApp make the necessary verifications, you are ready to go and use WhatsApp Web on Pc using iPhone.
This is the article to learn How to Set Up and Use WhatsApp Web on Pc using iPhone.
Down below, I will tell you how to activate some of the features of this service.
Turn On Notifications for WhatsApp Web on Pc
If you would like to always get a notification on your computer when a new message arrives in your device, then follow these steps:
- Click on “Turn On Desktop Notifications” Option found in the top-left corner.
- Click “Allow” button in the Show Notifications Box to enable notifications on WhatsApp Web.
Mute Notifications for WhatsApp Web on Pc
You can also mute notifications for 1 Hour, 1 Day or 1 Week for a specific contact or group.
- Click the three dot icon on the left corner to open the menu.
- Click “Notifications” Option from the menu.
- Click on the down arrow in the Notification Box and then click on “Turn Off Alerts and Sounds for…” and select the preferred period of time.
Log Out from WhatsApp Web on your Computer
If you would like to Log Out from WhatsApp Web on your Computer, you can do it by tapping on Log Out from all computers and then tap Log Out.
This is the full article “How to Set Up WhatsApp Web on Pc using iPhone” and activate some of its features.
- Also Read: How to Add a Quick Reply Function to WhatsApp
- Also Read: How to Hide WhatsApp Message Preview on iOS
Thank You for Reading!