If you have a favorite song and want to hear it every time your iPhone rings, then I am going to show you How to Set a Song as a Ringtone on iPhone. The default iPhone Ringtone is boring, and everyone uses it. If you want to be unique and have your ringtone, You can make any song of your iTunes library as your iPhone ringtone. You just need a Mac or a Windows Computer with iTunes installed and the song in iTunes library.
How to Set a Song as a Ringtone on iPhone
Just follow the steps below carefully :
1. Open iTunes.
2. Play the song you want to set as ringtone and figure out which part of the song you want to set as ringtone. Remember the right second where it begin and where it ends. ( iPhone Ringtones are 30 seconds long, so you have to choose only 30 seconds for your song ).
4. A window will show and go to Options Tab. Check the Start Time and write your start second when you want the song to begin. After that, click on End Time and set the end time of the song. Remember to set it only 30 seconds long.
5. Click OK and listen to the song again to make sure you have chosen the right part.
6. After you are ready, right-click on the song again and select ” Create AAC Version “. After you do this, a second song will be added to your iTunes library with the same title.
7. Right-Click on the newly created song and select ” Show in Finder ” on Mac or ” Show in Windows Explorer ” on Windows PC. This action will open a new windows with two song versions, and the one you want will be highlighted.
8. Right-Click on the highlighted one and tap on ” Get Info ” on Mac or ” Rename ” on Windows. Rename the song with this format at the end ” .m4r ” It should be something like this : ” SongName.m4r “.
9. After you rename the song, copy it to another folder or on the desktop. Then go to iTunes and delete the shortened version of your song by highlight it and then click on Delete.
You have to set the original iTunes song to original length. Go to iTunes, find your song, right-click and then ” Get Info ” – ” Options ” and uncheck the start and end time.
This is the guide How to Set a Song as a Ringtone on iPhone.
- Also Read : How to Watch Movies for Free on iPhone
Thank You for Reading !