With the development of technology, a new era for photography and photographers has come. Cameras are now small devices and can be taken everywhere you go. This has made possible to capture amazing photos.One of the most used device for taking photos is iPhone. Since iPhone 5, iPhone Camera has been in the top 5 most used devices to take photos.
Even the latest Apple iPhone has only an 8-megapixel camera, it has advanced lens and sensors that make photos taken with this device, look amazing. You can buy cheap third party accessories to improve your iPhone Camera Stability, Quality or Zooming.
We all have hundreds of photos on our gallery. All our lovely moments with our friends or family are stored in our iPhone Storage and can be accessed anytime anywhere.
But, what if you have so many photos and when you want to find a specific photo, you have to search hundred and thousands of photos until you find.
There is a trick to Search for Specific Photos or Videos on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
How to Search for Specific Photos or Videos on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
Actually, this is a built-in feature of Apple’s Operating System.
Apple’s Photos App allows you to search any particular photo or video if you remember some basic info about the photo you want such as date or time taken, nearby location or year. If you remember one of this info, then you can find a specific photo or video pretty easy.
- Searching for a photo or a video also depends on location info and geotagging
- Some files may not show up in search results if you have disabled location services for Camera App ( Settings – Privacy – Location Services – Camera – Enable While Using App )
- If you have photos captured with a camera device, like DSLR and don’t support geotagging or location, the photo you search may not show up in the search result
How to Find a Particular Photo Instantly on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
You don’t need to provide all the date, time or place where the photo is taken.
If you provide at least one of these data about your photo, the search system will suggest you some photos with the same data that match your info.
That’s it !
You can repeat this process to find different photos or videos on your iOS device gallery.
This is the guide ” How to Search Specific Photos or Videos on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch ”
- Also Read : Best Photo Editing App for iOS
- Also Read : How to Shoot Time-Lapse Video with your iOS Device Camera
Thank You for Reading !