Messaging is one of the most popular ways to communicate with our friends. With the popularity of smartphones nowadays, messaging is used a lot and is an unseparated part of technology.Messages can be used for a lot of reasons and a lot of people have important messages there, including work data and personal messages.
But, what happens if you accidentally delete an important message and you would like to recover deleted text messages on iPhone ?
So, in this post, I am going to show you How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone.
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone
Down below, I will provide all the methods available you can use to retrieve deleted texts from your iPhone.
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone : Phone Provider
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone : from iTunes Backup
1. Connect your iPhone using USB Cable with your PC.
2. Open iTunes and you should see your iPhone on the top right corner. Click on it.
3. Now, choose ” Restore Backup ” option.
4. All the backed up data will be restored on your iPhone. It will take a few minutes to do a restore and after the restore is finished, you should see the deleted messages back on your device.
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone : from iCloud Backup
Sometimes, iCloud doesn’t backup SMS in all territories. So, this method may not work for some Phone Providers or some territories. I suggest you to follow the steps below to find out if your messages are backed up.
1. Go to http://icloud.com and login with your Apple ID and Password.
2. Click on Text Messages icon on iCloud Homepage ( If you can’t find Messages icon, then your Phone Provider doesn’t allow your messages to be backed up on iCloud )
3. After you access the Messages, search and find the ones you need.
4. Now, go to your iPhone and choose Settings – iCloud.
5. Turn off Text Messages ( Make Sure it is turned off ) and move to the next step.
Note : It may sound a bit strange to Turn Off Messages, but it is part of the process. After complete this step, you have to move to the next step.
6. A popup will appear and you have to tap on ” Keep on My iPhone “.
7. Now, go to Messages App.
8. Tap ” Merge ” option and wait. The deleted text messages will be restored back on your iPhone.
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone : using a third-party app
If none of the above methods work for you, you may use different third-party apps available for iPhone and iOS which retrieve the deleted text messages. Apps like WonderShare Dr.Fone for iOS and TenorShare iPhone Data Recovery.
These apps recover deleted messages on iPhone because all your messages even after you delete them, remain on your iPhone until are overwritten. So, until overwritten you are able to recover these messages back using one of the tools provided in this post.
This is the guide ” How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on iPhone “.
- Also Read : How to Get Paid Apps for Free With & Without Jailbreak
- Also Read : How to Play Nintendo Games on iOS Without Jailbreak
Thank You for Reading !