The famous Jailbreak Team, Pangu, has just released the jailbreak for iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2. The release of this tool means that all users who have iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2 on their devices can jailbreak them, including the latest Apple Devices, iPhone 6S, and iPhone 6S Plus.
If you are looking to learn How to Jailbreak iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2 with Pangu Jailbreak Tool then keep reading down below for a detailed tutorial.
How to Jailbreak iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2 with Pangu Jailbreak Tool
Before you start the Jailbreak Process, I recommend you to read these notes:
- The iOS 9 Jailbreak & iOS 9.0.2 Jailbreak is currently available only for Windows, but if you are a Mac user, you can install Windows on a Virtual Machine, and follow the same instructions below.
- Pangu 9 jailbreak tool can jailbreak iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2.
- Pangu supports only the following iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2 devices:
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
- iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini
- iPod touch 6G, iPod touch 5G
- Backup your device using iCloud or iTunes so all your personal information are safe. The jailbreak tool is 100% working but if something goes wrong, it’s a good idea to have an escape plan.
- Make sure you have a working internet connection.
Jailbreak iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1 & iOS 9.0.2 using Pangu Jailbreak Tool
Step 1: Download the latest version of the Pangu Jailbreak Tool by going to their website by clicking here and then clicking the Download Option.
Step 3: After you connect your iOS Device, enable Airplane Mode, Disable Passcode from Settings – Touch ID & Passcode and then Turn Off Find My iPhone from Settings – iCloud – Find My iPhone.
Step 4: Now, find the downloaded Pangu App, right-click on Pangu.exe icon and then select the “Run as Administrator” option.
Step 5: After Pangu Tool is launched, it will take some seconds to detect your device. Once that is done, click on the blue Start button to start the jailbreak process.
Step 6: A popup will appear and you have to click on the ‘Already Backup’ option to proceed to the jailbreak.
Step 7: After that, the Pangu App will be installed on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Step 8: Your device may reboot several times, and prompt you to enable AirPlane mode again after your device has been rebooted.
Step 9: It will then prompt you to unlock your device, and launch the Pangu app from your Home screen.
Step 10: After the Pangu App is launched, a popup will appear requesting your permission to access your Photos App. Tap on the Accept button.
Step 11: After this, the progress bar will go 100% and your iPhone or iPad will reboot.
Step 12: Once your device is restarted, you should see the Cydia icon on your home screen.
Note 1: If you failed to jailbreak iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2 then you probably have installed iOS 9 over the air and not by using iTunes. To fix this, do a fresh install of iOS 9 using iTunes and then try to Jailbreak iOS 9 using Pangu again.
Note 2: If you stuck at 45% while you try to jailbreak your iOS 9 Device, then click here to read the solution.
Note 3: Some of the Cydia Tweaks aren’t updated for iOS 9 yet. So, please see the Tweak Compatibility description before installing it.
- Also Read: How to Fix Any Pangu iOS 9 Jailbreak Errors & problems
- Also Read: How to Get Live Photos Feature on Older iOS Devices
This is the article ‘How to Jailbreak iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2 using Pangu Jailbreak Tool‘.
Thank You for Reading!