Finally, after months of waiting, the famous hacker group Pangu has released a new jailbreak tool for devices running iOS 9.2 – iOS 9.3.3.
The tool is recently released so, it is available only in Chinese but the English version is expected very soon.
If you can’t wait and want to jailbreak your device as soon as you can, then I am going to show you How to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 using Pangu Jailbreak Tool in a Windows Pc.
How to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 using Pangu Jailbreak Tool
Also, the tool is available only for 64-bit iOS devices, so the iPhone 5 or other older models are not supported. The currently supported devices are:
- iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE
- iPod touch 6G
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro
Also, another point of mentioning is that this jailbreak is not an untethered jailbreak but a semi-untethered jailbreak. So, you have to run the Pangu App on your phone every time you reboot your device in order to make the Cydia work again.
Now that I have mentioned all the important points, let’s start with the tutorial to Jailbreak iOS 9.2-iOS 9.3.3.
How to Jailbreak iOS 9.2-iOS 9.3.3 using Pangu
In order to jailbreak one of the supported devices, follow these steps:
1) First of all, make sure you have updated your device to iOS 9.3.3. This is also the latest Apple firmware, which means that it has all the latest features and bug fixes.
2) Go to your device’s settings and disable the Passcode and Find My iPhone feature.
3) Make sure you have installed the iTunes application before starting the jailbreak process and then connect your device with your Pc.
4) Download the Pangu Jailbreak Tool Setup for Windows by clicking here or searching on Google.
5) Run the tool by right-clicking on it and clicking Run As Administrator Option. Press Yes when Windows ask if your trust the publisher.
6) When the tool launches, click on the only button on it and then it will start downloading and installing the jailbreak tool.
7) After the download finish, you will notice a new app with the PP icon on it on your desktop. Run it as Administrator and click Trust if the Windows ask if you trust this publisher.
8) After the PP app runs, it will try to discover any iOS devices connected to your Pc. After it discovers your device, click on the green button to start.
9) The green button will turn into a circle to indicate it is busy.
10) After a few minutes, you will be asked for your Apple ID. You can enter your real Apple credentials or just create a fake Apple ID just to be sure nothing happens.
11) After you enter the Apple ID, wait for a few minutes and a Pangu/PP app will appear on your iOS Device screen.
12) Now open your Settings App and go to General – Device Management. Tap on the profile that appears there and presses the Trust button.
13) Next, launch the PP/Pangu app on your home screen and Allow Notifications by pressing Ok option when it asks you if you want to.
14) After you allowed the notifications, tap on the circle in the app and it will turn into a line of text.
15) After you did that, lock the device by pressing the power button once and after a few seconds, you should see a notification appear and the Storage Almost Full Message notification.
16) After a few seconds, your device should automatically reboot and when it turns back on, the Cydia should appear on your Home Screen.
17) Try to open Cydia and everything should run perfectly.
Congratulations, you are now running a jailbroken iOS 9.3.3 software.
Note: If the jailbreak process doesn’t work for you, just try and repeat the steps over and over until it does. I had to do it three times before it finally worked.
Also, if the jailbreak fails and you close the PP/Pangu App, you have to restart your Windows Pc in order to run the PP/Pangu App again.
This is the tutorial on How to Jailbreak iOS 9.2-iOS 9.3.3 using Pangu Jailbreak Tool on Windows Pc.
Although it is a semi-tethered jailbreak, still it does the job and allows you to install all your favorite Cydia Tweaks.
Also, keep in mind that not all tweaks are compatible with iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak. You have to wait for a few days until the tweak developers update the tweaks to support iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak.
Thank You for Reading!