Apple recently released iOS 8.4, the latest version for their mobile operating system. The iOS 8.4 is mostly focus on Apple’s Newest Music Streaming Service but includes a lot of improvements and bug fixes. To learn more about the iOS 8.4 Features, click the link below :
After Apple released iOS 8.4, TaiG Group released another version of their Jailbreak Tool, v.2.2.0, which allows you to jailbreak iOS 8.4. This was an unexpected release because the jailbreak for iOS 8.3 was just released from them and no one was expecting iOS 8.4 Jailbreak right now.
Anyway, If you are planning to jailbreak your iOS Device running iOS 8.4, then firstly read down below to learn if your device is compatible.
TaiG 2.2.0 is compatible with the following devices :
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5 and iPhone 4s
- iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3 and iPad 2
- iPad mini 1 (1st generation iPad mini), iPad mini 2 (Retina iPad mini), iPad mini 3
- iPod touch 5th generation
Important Notes to know before Processing
- TaiG Jailbreak is an untethered jailbreak ( Click here to learn more about All Types of Jailbreak )
- TaiG jailbreak tool can jailbreak all devices running iOS 8.4, 8.3, iOS 8.2 and iOS 8.1.3.
- Please, always do a backup of your device before jailbreaking. The tool is reported to work perfectly and 100% secure but always take a backup to have an escape plan if something goes wrong. ( How to Backup your iOS Device with iCloud or iTunes )
- Disable any Anti-Virus or Firewall Program Temporarily which may block TaiG Jailbreak Tool from accessing the internet.
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.4 using TaiG Jailbreak Tool
Step 2 : Download the latest version of TaiG Jailbreak Tool from their official website by clicking here.
Step 3 : Connect you device with your Computer using a USB Cable.
Step 4 : Unlock your device and Go to Settings-Touch ID & Passcode and temporarily disable Passcode.
Step 5 : Also, Temporarily turn off Find My iPhone by going to Settings-iCloud-Find My iPhone and turn it off.
Step 6 : Now, find the TaiG.exe file on your computer, right-click it with your mouse and click on ” Run As Administrator ” option.
Step 7 : Wait for a couple of seconds, until TaiG Jailbreak Tool recognizes your device, and then uncheck the ” 3K Assistant ” below Cydia 1.1.18.
Step 8 : Then, click on the Start Green Button and jailbreak process should begin.
Step 9 : Wait until the jailbreaking process is completed and you will notice a ” Jailbreak Succeeded! ” message on your computer screen.
Note : Your Device may reboot a couple of times during the jailbreak process.
That’s it !
You are now using an Apple Device running a Jailbroken iOS 8.4 Firmware.
Now, don’t forget to re-enable Find My iPhone and Passcode from your Device Settings.
If you have any problem or a question, write it down below in the comment section.
- Also Read : All TaiG Jailbreak Tool Problems and Their Solutions
- Also Read : Add Water Effect to Home & Lock Screen
- Also Read : All iOS 9 Features, Release Date, & News
- Also Read : How to Get iOS 9 Features in iOS 8 Right Now
Thank You for Reading !