Their tool can jailbreak all iOS Devices running iOS 8.4 or lower, but until now, the tool was available only for Windows Users. If you were a Mac User, you had to use a friend’s Windows PC or use a virtual Windows Machine.
But today, they update their jailbreak tool to be compatible with Mac OS X System. So, if you have a Mac Computer, you don’t have to find a Windows Computer to jailbreak your iOS Device running iOS 8.4 because TaiG Released the Mac version for their jailbreak tool.
In this post, I am going to show you How to Jailbreak iOS 8.4 on Mac using TaiG Jailbreak Tool.
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.4 on Mac using TaiG Jailbreak Tool
- TaiG Jailbreak Tool is available for Windows and Mac. This tutorial is for Mac Users. If you are a Windows User, click here to read the Windows Tutorial.
- TaiG Jailbreak Tool is an untethered jailbreak, which means your device is fully functional and doesn’t need a computer to be turned on after you shut it down. Read More about Three Jailbreak Types, by clicking here.
- TaiG Jailbreak Tool can jailbreak all Apple Devices running iOS 8.4, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.2 and iOS 8.1.3.
- Please take a backup using iCloud or iTunes to backup all your personal data and information. Click here to learn How to Take a Backup using iCloud or iTunes.
TaiG Jailbreak Tool is compatible with these devices :
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5 and iPhone 4s
- iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3 and iPad 2
- iPad mini 1 (1st generation iPad mini), iPad mini 2 (Retina iPad mini), iPad mini 3
- iPod touch 5th generation
Now, follow the steps below to Jailbreak your iOS Device using TaiG Jailbreak Tool on Mac.
Step 1 : Connect your device with your computer and do a backup using iTunes.
Step 2 : Download the latest version of TaiG Jailbreak Tool from the TaiG Official Website, by clicking here.
Step 3 : Disable Find My iPhone and Passcode on your device by going to Settings – Touch ID & Passcode and Settings – iCloud – Find My iPhone.
Step 4 : Now find the downloaded file, click on the dmg file and move the TaiG app to the Applications folder when prompted. Right click on TaiG app and click on ” Open ” option.
Step 6 : Click on the green Start Button to start the process.
Step 7 : Your device will reboot several times during the jailbreak process. After the jailbreak process is finished, you will see Cydia’s icon on your home screen and TaiG Tool will tell you that the ” Jailbreak Succeeded ! “.
This is the guide ” How to Jailbreak iOS 8.4 on Mac using TaiG Jailbreak Tool “.
Thank You for Reading !