To gain this freedom from Apple, you can jailbreak your device. Jailbreaking gives you full access and you can customize almost everything on your device. To learn more about jailbreak and why you need it, click the link below :
All released Jailbreak Tools work only with specific iOS Versions. The latest working Jailbreak tool worked only with devices running iOS 8.1.2 or lower. If you had an iOS Version later that 8.1.2, you can’t jailbreak your device. You have to wait until jailbreak hackers release a jailbreak tool for your version.
Note : This tutorial is for Windows Users. If you have a Mac Computer, click here to read the Mac’s Users tutorial.
( Update )
But, the wait is over. The TaiG Team have released TaiG 2.1.2 Jailbreak Tool. With this tool, you can jailbreak iOS 8.3, iOS 8.1.3 & iOS 8.2.
I am going to show you How to Jailbreak iOS 8.3, iOS 8.2 or iOS 8.1.3 for Free with TaiG 2.1.2.
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.3, iOS 8.2 & iOS 8.1.3 for Free with TaiG 2.1.2
Down below, I am going to show you How to Jailbreak iOS 8.3, iOS 8.2 & iOS 8.1.3 for Free with TaiG 2.1.2
The tool is available for Free and you can download it by clicking this link : TaiG 2.1.2
The TaiG Jailbreak Tool for iOS 8.3 – iOS 8.1.3 jailbreak is compatible with the following devices:
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5 and iPhone 4s
- iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3 and iPad 2
- iPad mini 1 (1st generation iPad mini), iPad mini 2 (Retina iPad mini), iPad mini 3
- iPod touch 5th generation
Important Steps to Take before Starting The Jailbreak Process
- TaiG currently is available only for Windows. If you are a Mac user, you have to find a Windows Pc from a friend or run Windows in a virtual machine to use TaiG Tool.
- This jailbreak is an untethered jailbreak. ( Click Here to learn all types of jailbreak )
- TaiG 2.1.2 Jailbreak tool can jailbreak iOS 8.3, iOS 8.2 & iOS 8.1.3.
- Please take a backup using iCloud or iTunes before starting the jailbreak process. The jailbreak is reported 100% working, but it is a good idea to have a backup, for any case. ( How to Backup your Device )
- Disable any Anti-Virus or Firewall Temporarily that could prevent TaiG Jailbreak from connecting to the internet. ( Apple hates jailbreak and the tool may be reported by them to be blocked )
How to Jailbreak iOS 8.3 running on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
Step 1 : Do a backup via iCloud or iTunes. ( Click here to learn how to backup your iOS Device )
Step 2 : Open the browser on your computer and load http://taig.com/en/ website. Click the Download Button on the middle of the page.
Step 3 : After the download is completed, unzip the file with WinZip or any other unzipping program you have installed on your Pc.
Step 4 : Temporarily Disable Passcode by going to Settings – Touch ID & Passcode and after that, temporarily disable Find My iPhone from Settings – iCloud – Find My iPhone.
Step 5 : Connect your iOS Device with your Pc.
Step 6 : Find the file you downloaded and on the TaiG.exe, right-click and then click ” Run as an Administrator ” option.
Step 7 : After that, TaiG will take some time to detect your device. After it shows your device detected, deselect the 3K Assistant 2.3.0 ( TaiG’s App Store ), near Cydia 1.1.16.
Step 8 : Now, click on the green Start Button. The circular progress bar will show on the screen.
Note : If TaiG gets stuck at 30%, don’t worry. Wait for 20-25 minutes. It can take time if you are using a virtual machine.
Step 9 : After the jailbreak is completed, your device will reboot automatically and then you should see the Cydia App icon on the Home Screen. Also, the TaiG Jailbreak Tool will notice you that the ” Jailbreak Succeeded “.
Please re-enable the passcode and Find My iPhone from your device Settings after jailbreaking your device.
Note : Cydia Substrate is not compatible with iOS 8.3 – iOS 8.1.3 yet, so most of the tweaks and apps will not work perfectly. The update of Cydia Substrate is expected to be released very soon.
This is the guide ” How to Jailbreak iOS 8.3, iOS 8.2 & iOS 8.1.3 for Free with TaiG 2.1.2 “.
- Also Read : Install iOS 9 Beta Without Developer Account
- Also Read : All iOS 9 Features, News & Release Date
Thank you for Reading !