If you are an iDevice user, than you might have heard for vShare. vShare iOS 8.3 is a great way to get those apps which are not available for free on Apple Appstore. Basically, this app allows you to open a custom vShare iOS 8.3 Appstore from where you can get every paid app for free and install them to your device.
Appcake & vShare is the best installous alternative. The best part is that you can install vShare iOS 8.3 for free without jailbreaking.
And since the iOS 8.3 jailbreaking has not been released yet, this is a very useful tool and app for those who updated their device in iOS 8.3.
This guide dosn’t need you to use any computer or any other device. Just your iPhone/iPod/iPad and a working internet connection.
How to install vShare iOS 8.3 without Jailbreak ?
1. First Go to Safari and open it.
2. Now type in url field : http://www.vshare.com or click here.
3. Now tap on Download ( Unjailbroken ).
4. A popup will be on the screen. Tap on Install.
5. Now go to your homescreen. You will see vShare ios 8.3 downloading and installing. Wait couple of seconds until it finish installing.
6. After the downloading and installing is finished, Click on it and a warning will appear on your screen.
7. Tap on trust and vShare iOS 8.3 will open.
That’s it. You can now start browsing, downloading and installing your favorite apps for free on ios 8.3, iPhone, iPod, iPad.
If you get an Cannot Connect to vShare Api Error :
Sometimes, you may get cannot connect to ssl vshare.apvv api error or something like that.
To fix that, just close all your tabs on your safari browser. Go to your home screen, open app switcher and close all opened applications. After that, wait couple of seconds and try again to install vshare ios 8.3 . Hopefully, now you will not get this error.
So this was a post how to install vshare ios 8.3 2015 for free without jailbreak. This is one of the best ipa download store out there.
If you have any question or problem with installing vshare ios 8.3 without jailbreak , than write it in the comment section down below.
Share this on Google+, Facebook or Twitter. Hope you enjoyed it !