As I posted yesterday, after a long waiting period, finally the iOS 8.3 Jailbreak was released. Famous Chinese Hackers Group released the TaiG 2.0 Jailbreak Tool which can jailbreak all Apple Devices running iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.2 or iOS 8.3.
( Update )
TaiG released a new version of their Jailbreak Tool. This version, based on their report, fixes many bugs and errors experienced by users when they try to jailbreak their iOS Device. Click the link down below to learn more :
But, as always, when a new jailbreak tool is released, a few errors show up. A lot of users who tried to jailbreak their devices with TaiG are reporting a stuck at 20% when the jailbreak process begins.
These users also are reporting then after getting stuck at 20%, an error shows up with -1101 code.
How to Fix Error -1101 or TaiG Jailbreak stuck at 20% for iOS 8.3 Jailbreak
After users reporting for Error -1101 or stuck at 20%, a few users did some research and finally found a way to fix this issue.
The solution for both these issues is to downgrade your iTunes. Probably you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your Pc and this is causing the problem.
You have to downgrade to iTunes 12.0.1 from iTunes 12.1.2.
Follow these steps :
1) Take a backup of your iTunes library. ( No one has reported a broken iTunes Library from downgrading but you have to make sure everything goes right )
2) Uninstall iTunes 12.1.2 completely and then restart your computer.
3) Download iTunes 12.0.1 from one of the links below :
4) After you download the iTunes 12.0.1 file, double-click on it and follow the instructions to install iTunes. ( This installation will not affect your library )
If you have again the same problems after downgrading to iTunes 12.0.1, then try to downgrade to iTunes 12.1.0. Download the 12.1.0 Version from one of the links below :
This is the solution ” How to Fix Error -1101 or TaiG Jailbreak stuck at 20% for iOS 8.3 Jailbreak “.
- Also Read : How to Jailbreak iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch running iOS 8.3
- Also Read : Download and Install iOS 9 Beta without Developer Account
- Also Read : All iOS 9 Features, News & Release Date
Thank You for Reading !