To gain full access of their device and customize it even further, a lot of users jailbreak their devices with different Jailbreak Tools.
Actually, Customization is the main reasons why users jailbreak their device.
After you jailbreak your device, you can install tweaks from the Jailbreak Store, called Cydia.
- Also Read : What is Cydia, Jailbreak & Why you Need Them
- Also Read : How to Jailbreak your iPhone/iPad/iPod Running iOS 8.4
After you install tweaks from Cydia, usually they show up in the Settings App, in a separate section which all installed tweaks are listed.
In Settings App, you can access Tweak Preference Panel where you can choose your functions and customize the tweak based on your needs.
But, what if Cydia Tweaks don’t Show Up in Settings App on iPhone or iPad ?
So, in this post, I am going to show you How to Fix ‘ Cydia Tweaks Don’t Show Up in Settings on iPhone & iPad ‘ issue.
How to Fix ‘ Cydia Tweaks Don’t Show Up in Settings on iPhone & iPad
As I mentioned in the upper paragraph, after you install a tweak from Cydia, usually a Preference Panel can be accessed from the Settings App.
If Cydia Tweaks disapeared from Settings on iPhone or iPad, then something is wrong with Cydia. It is just a bad installation or broken update and can be fixed easily by following the above steps.
The first thing to do if Cydia Tweaks don’t show up in Settings on iPhone or iPad is to open Cydia and check if PreferenceLoader is installed. PreferenceLoader is usually broken during an update or a new tweak installation and by updating PreferenceLoader, you will fix ‘ Cydia Tweaks Don’t Show Up in Settings ‘ issue.
Here’s how to fix PreferenceLoader :
- Open Cydia on your device.
- Tap on Manage – Packages.
- Now, scroll down and look for PreferenceLoader.
- If you can’t find it, go to Search Tab, search for it and Install it.
- If you find it, tap on it and then tap on ” Modify ” Button on the top right corner of Cydia.
- After you tap Modify, tap on Re-install.
- After the reinstallation is completed, reboot your device by pressing the Reboot Button on Cydia.
- After you fix and re-install PreferenceLoader, all installed Cydia Tweaks show up in the Settings App.
If this method doesn’t fix your issue, your device freezes a lot, some tweaks don’t work properly and other similar symptoms, then you should re-jailbreak your device.
Before re-jailbreaking your device, make sure that all tweaks are installed properly or remove all tweaks from your device and try again.
If none of the above methods work, then re-jailbreak your device.
This is the guide ” How to Fix ‘ Cydia Tweaks don’t show up in Settings on iPhone & iPad ‘ issue “.
- Also Read : All iOS 9 Features, Release Date, and News
- Also Read : How to Get iOS 9 Features in iOS 8 Right Now
Thank You for Reading !