Apple lately released the first Beta Version of its operating system, the iOS 9 Beta 1. Apple added a lot of new features to this version of iOS. They include smarter Siri, Expanded Regions for Apple Pay, New Music App etc. If you want to learn all iOS 9 Features and its Official Release Date, then read this post :
If you have installed iOS 9 Beta 1 on your iOS Device, but you found it annoying because most of your favorite apps keep crashing or found it too buggy and would like to install again your previous iOS Version, to be specific iOS 8.3, then I am going to show you How to Downgrade from iOS 9 Beta to iOS 8.3.
How to Downgrade from iOS 9 Beta to iOS 8.3
Downgrading from iOS 9 Beta to iOS 8.3 is a very easy task, despite Apple’s warning which states that you cannot downgrade to earlier iOS Versions.
Also, read the important notes down below to prevent any mistake.
- You will be able to downgrade back only to the latest iOS Version, currently iOS 8.3.
- Please take a Backup with iTunes or iCloud before you start the downgrade process. ( Also Read : How to Make a Backup on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch )
- All the downgrade process may take some time, depending on the size of your data. Be patient and follow all the steps.
How to Downgrade iOS 9 Beta to iOS 8.3
Step 1 : Grab your device and turn off Find My iPhone by going to Settings – iCloud – Find My iPhone.
Step 2 : You need to put your device in DFU Mode. ( Click Here to learn what DFU means and how to do it )
- Plug your device into your computer.
- Turn off your device by holding the Power/Sleep button for a couple of seconds.
- Hold the power button for 3 seconds.
- Begin holding the Home Button without releasing the Power/Sleep Button for 10 seconds.
- Now, release the Power button and continue holding the Home Button until you get a popup on iTunes, telling you that your device is on recovery mode.
Now, iTunes will begin downloading iOS 8.3 Firmware for your device and after the download is completed, the installation will automatically begin. Don’t disconnect your device during this time.
After the installation is completed, you should see ” Hello ” screen on your device and after you set it up, Your iOS Device is ready to use.
That’s it !
Now, your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch is downgraded from iOS 9 to iOS 8.3.
- Also Read : Activate Night mode on iPhone Without Jailbreak
- Also Read : How to Play Nintendo Games on iOS Without Jailbreak
- Also Read : How to Get Paid Apps for Free With & Without Jailbreak
If you have any problem or question, write it on a comment down below.
Thank You for Reading !