Facebook uses different types of apps to entertain its users and to make new people join their network. The most used method is by creating and playing games with your Facebook Account. All the game data is saved in your account and you can progress your gameplay in every computer or device after you login with your account.
If you have a Facebook Account, then probably you have at least one friend who sends you different game requests. If you play Facebook Games, then requests are very useful for you because they help you to improve your gameplay but if you don’t play any Facebook Games and your friends keep sending you different game requests then this become very annoying. If I don’t block game requests on my iPhone I would have 10+ Notifications on Facebook only for games. I have blocked game requests and I am going to show you How to Block Facebook Game Requests on iPhone or iPad.
How to Block Facebook Game Requests on iPhone or iPad
I am going to show you How to Block Facebook Game Requests on iPhone for all Facebook Games or only for one particular game or app.
How to Block Facebook Game Requests for All Games/Apps
Just follow the steps provided below :
- Launch the Facebook App on your iPhone or iPad.
- In the bottom of the screen, find and tap on More Tab.
- Scroll Down at the bottom of More Tab and find Settings.
- After opening on Settings, tap on Notifications.
- Find the How you Get your Notifications Section and tap on Mobile Push.
- Now, on Mobile Push, uncheck Application Requests & Application Invites.
How to Block Facebook Game Requests for a Specific Game/App
To block only one particular app or game, follow these steps :
- Launch Facebook App on your iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll down on the Facebook News Feed and find a game/app notification or request published on News Feed.
- At the game request post, tap on the carat symbol in the top right corner.
- Then, tap on Hide All Option to hide and block all the requests and notifications from that particular game or app.
Also, keep in mind that if you have linked a installed game on your iPhone or iPad with your Facebook Account, you need to unlink your Facebook Account from the installed App to not receive notifications anymore from that particular app.
This is the guide How to Block Facebook Game Requests on iPhone or iPad for All the Games/Apps or for just a specific one.
- Also Read : How to Get Paid Games for Free With & Without Jailbreak
- Also Read : How to Improve your Device Battery Life
- Also Read : Best Photo Editing App for iOS
If you have any problem or question, write it down below in comment section.
Please Share this Article with your Facebook, Twitter or Google+ Friends.
Thank You for Reading !