Apple keeps releasing the iOS 9 Beta Version while the official iOS 9 is out and you can install it to your device for free. To learn how to get iOS 9 to your iOS device, read my previous article:
Apple released iOS 9.1 Beta to people with a developer license. And after the iOS 9.1 Official released for everyone, the iOS 9.2 Beta 1 is out for Apple Developers and Public Beta Testers.
Apple, officially, released the iOS 9.2 Beta 1 only to its developers and its users who have bought a developer license.
How to Install iOS 9.2 Beta 1 iPSW Without Developer Account or UDID
So, down below, you will find the method How to Direct Download iOS 9.2 Beta 1 iPSW and Install iOS 9.2 Beta 1 without UDID or Developer Account on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Direct Download links for iOS 9.2 Beta 1 iPSW file for iPhone & iOS – No Developer Account or UDID
All iOS Versions before iOS 9.2 Beta 1 are not compatible for the latest Apple devices, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPad Pro and iPod Touch 6 Gen.
iOS 9.2 Beta 1 is compatible with these devices:
- iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S
- iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
- iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini
- iPod Touch 6 Gen, iPod Touch 5G.
How to Install and Download iOS 9.2 Beta 1 Without a Developer Account or UDID:
To officially Install iOS 9.2 Beta 1 from Apple, you first have to buy a Developer Account which costs about $99/Year. But, this account is not necessary if you are not planning to release an app on the App Store. If you don’t want to purchase a developer account then you can read my method to Direct Download iOS 9.2 Beta 1 and Install it without Developer Account.
Steps to Download & Install iOS 9.2 Beta 1 in your iOS Device:
So, in order to get iOS 9.2 Beta 1 in your device, follow these steps:
- First, go to this URL: http://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/ or click here and sign up for Apple’s Public Beta Testers using your Apple ID.
- After you complete your registration, you can Download the iOS 9 Beta Software Profile from the page provided above.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone and go to General – Software Update.
- Tap on Download and Install and perform the OTA update as you do with any other regular iOS upgrade.
After you install iOS 9.2 Beta 1 from the below article, just go to Settings – General – Software Update and Press Update every time a new update comes out.
The iOS 9.2 Beta 1 Update should be installed on your device now.
This is the guide to Download and Install iOS 9.2 Beta 1 iPSW without UDID or Developer Account.
- Also Read: How to Fix iOS 9 Update Stuck at Slide to Upgrade Screen
- Also Read: How to Fix iOS 9 Update Stuck at Update Requested
Thank You for Reading!